STANDARD ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:
Sunglo Greenhouses warrants its’ acrylic panels and aluminum frame to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of ten years (10) year from the product delivery date to the shipping address given in the original order. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (unless specific fees are discussed with and agreed to by customer in writing (email or text is acceptable)). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the order number on original dated sales receipt. Warranty on parts provided by third parties like thermostats, fans, lights, etc… are governed by that manufacturer’s warranty policy.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as commercial use or use for purposes other than growing plants.
- Greenhouse kits that were allowed to sit unassembled for longer than 90 days from receipt of the greenhouse kit.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance or movement of the greenhouse from its original installed location per shipping address given at time of order.
- Damage from hail, wind gusts, tornadoes, tropical storms, earthquakes, snow storms, and other acts of mother nature.
The Company makes no express warranty or condition whether written or oral and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, the Company disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above.
All warranty claims must be filed by the customer to the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. Please retain invoice for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes.
Claims for defective merchandise must be filed within ONE year from the product delivery date. Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in the equivalent of the original packaging. Damage from return shipping is the responsibility of the shipping party. Pictures are required to claim defective parts, along with a copy of the original invoice. We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection before granting a valid warranty claim. If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.